About Workspace Goulburn
Workspace Goulburn is a modern co-working space that provides private meeting rooms, an event space for functions, a fully equipped Board Room and Meeting Room, and opportunities for networking and collaboration. It is located in the Goulburn CBD with level street access & a lift to the first floor.
The facility is managed by Goulburn Mulwaree Council and offers the following meeting space options:-
- The Event Space - Large open plan space configurable for events with AV facilities, wifi, electronic white board - seats up to 70 people theatre style.
- The Board Room - Modern executive boardroom with AV facilities, white board and wifi - seats up to 25.
- The Meeting Room - Large flexible space with AV facilities and wifi - seats up to 40 people theatre style.
- Visiting Professional Office - Office space with desk, chair and visitor seating.
- Hot desks - Available in the open workspace - with access to wifi and printing facilities.
All spaces for hire are available per hour or per day, during business hours, and outside of business hours (by pre-arranged appointment only).
The facility features a well-appointed kitchen with a 4 burner/oven stove, dishwasher & fridge, a tea and coffee trolley with urn available for use in your room of choice, and easily accessible male and female bathrooms. External catering options are available in Goulburn. Contact us for meeting space hire or more information.